We consulted a dentist and while the toothpowder is excellent for adults, the nature of most children's diets may not support the use of a fluoride free product. In other words, kids tend to eat sugary snacks and drinks (even if mom and dad don't know they do) which can lead to a higher risk of cavities that is not present in adults with conscious eating habits. Like all toothpastes please supervise your children while brushing.
Articles in this section
- How do I use The Dirt's Toothpowder?
- How long will a jar of The Dirt's Toothpowder last?
- Do I use The Dirt toothpowder in addition to, or instead of toothpaste?
- Is the toothpowder OK for children?
- My toothpowder is a different color than last time is it ok?
- Staining with our toothpowder
- Sugar in our toothpowder?